Topics

An awesome hidden feature

Tangela M.

Has whatever was causing that ben fixed? If not, seems that is just going to end up with long wait times after some time. Removing all entries from the dictionary is also suboptomal for people who routinely type words that flicktype doesn't recognize.

Chuck Dean

Wow! I cleared my FlickType dictionary and the loading time of the app went from 28 seconds to instantly!

On Jan 13, 2020, at 4:06 PM, Chuck Dean via Groups.Io <cadean329@...> wrote:

😎 Cool Beans! 👍

On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

Well this isn't hidden, but I haven't seen anyone post about it. The dictionary now has a clear all option. This will be really helpful if you want to clear your dictionary.

Chuck Dean

😎 Cool Beans! 👍

On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

Well this isn't hidden, but I haven't seen anyone post about it. The dictionary now has a clear all option. This will be really helpful if you want to clear your dictionary.

Gordon