Topics

Signing up for the beta again.

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,
I am sending feedback for both Fliktype for iPhone and the Fliktype Notes app for Apple Watch back to you via the TestFlight app.

Does this work for you? If not, what would be your preferred feedback route?

On Jan 12, 2020, at 4:50 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

My understanding is that anyone who has simply downloaded the app in the past, can now get it for free, regardless of whether they ever subscribed.

That should mean that a whole lot of people can now get it for free!

- Kosta

JP Shandra

Hi All,
This is a wonderful New Year present. Kosta and Ashley ROCK!!!

On Jan 12, 2020, at 4:22 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

All you need to do is update the app.
If  you have automatic update turned on, check to see if it has updated.
Go to the App Store and tap on  your account button in the upper right. There you can check what updates have been updated automatically, or manually update any app you want.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 5:03 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Does this mean I have to delete the app first and then download it and restore purchases

On Jan 13, 2020, at 7:50 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

[...]

leonard morris

Does this mean I have to delete the app first and then download it and restore purchases

On Jan 13, 2020, at 7:50 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

My understanding is that anyone who has simply downloaded the app in the past, can now get it for free, regardless of whether they ever subscribed.

That should mean that a whole lot of people can now get it for free!

- Kosta

My understanding is that anyone who has simply downloaded the app in the past, can now get it for free, regardless of whether they ever subscribed.

That should mean that a whole lot of people can now get it for free!

- Kosta

Gina Grunden

Thanks to both Chuck and Daniel. I was afraid That I had missed Something. I will wait for a beta link for the FlickType app since I don't have an apple watch.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

We'll probably have to wait until Kosta releases another beta for us to all test. Then if we are interested, redeem a code to subscribe again to get the new test builds.☺️

On 12 Jan 2020, at 17:01, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

Since the beta has expired how do we sign up to beta again?I'd like to go back to contributing and helping out. Testflight says I'm not currently beta testing any apps.

I just searched for flicktype on an iPhone which has never had it installed.
The search turned up FlickType for iPhone, iPad, etc, for $2.99 and FlickType notes for $2.99

Those who subscribed to flicktype in the past will be able to use the updated FlickType at no cost.
Those who did not subscribe will have to do a one time purchase of $2.99.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Trenton Matthews <queenslight16@...> wrote:

To clarify,

If you were only a beta tester for the Flicktype application iOS/IPad OS though only stuck with the original free version, you still have the 99 cents/11.00 plans for newcomers.

At least, that’s what the App store is saying anyway…

Sent from Mail for Windows 10