Hello George,
Yes Fliktype notes for the iOS Apple Watch, is available in the App Store for $2.99.
Be warned, it is not accessible with voiceover at this time. The only way it can be used  is to   turn voiceover off and you get no audio input whatsoever. If you’re planning on using it on your Apple Watch, I would suggest that you wait until it is accessible. I will be sure to put up notice once it is accessible.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 10:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa
Is the flicktype notes  app in the app store yet?

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:35:45 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

Chuck is on the money. Pun intended, smile.
- Kosta

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 8:26 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Personally, I would have no problem paying the three dollars for this app if it was necessary, it is only three months worth of the subscription price which I would be paying Any ways.
I Was playing with the watch App Under my CCTV. I think Kosta is Going for a Main stream demographic.👍

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

 I would agree. I actually cancelled my subscription, thinking that doing so, and then uninstalling and reinstalling may require me to pay $2.99, which I was fine with as I wanted to continue supporting the app and its development in the maximum way I can at this point.  Considering that subscriptions are gone, I thought that that would bring me up to date and in sync with the way things are supposed to be, in terms of pricing and charges for the app.
However, I did not have to pay $2.99, probably because I am one of those who has had the subscription before. But I just wanted to try.
So as of right now, I have cancelled the subscription that I had, since it seems like that was automatically gonna go away anyway at some point.

George Cham

Just found the flicktype notes app in the app store. The price in Australia is $4. 99

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

[...]

Chuck Dean

By the way,
I’m sure that the Watch keyboard will become accessible in the very near future. Please be patient, remember Kosta now has two apps to work on not just one.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Jessica Dail via Groups.Io <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm very angry that the beta does not fix the accessibility issues, but I'll continue to wait, as I joined the beta for the watch app today.
I like the new version of flicktype for ios.
Can someone tell me how flicktype differs from the on-screen keyboard?
I told a friend about Flicktype, and she asked me if it was different from the on-screen keyboard, because she had trouble with touch typing.

I am not sure what you mean by different. Obviously, typing Is different because you to not have to hit the keys exactly. As Lone as you are somewhat close to the pattern of the words. FlickType will predict the words.
If you are talking visually, FlickType looks a little different than the iOS keyboard, but the keys are All in the Same place As the iOS, and any q w e r t y keyboards.
My wife, who is fully cited, uses Fliktype and loves it!

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Jessica Dail via Groups.Io <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm very angry that the beta does not fix the accessibility issues, but I'll continue to wait, as I joined the beta for the watch app today.
I like the new version of flicktype for ios.
Can someone tell me how flicktype differs from the on-screen keyboard?
I told a friend about Flicktype, and she asked me if it was different from the on-screen keyboard, because she had trouble with touch typing.

Jessica Dail

Hi,
I'm very angry that the beta does not fix the accessibility issues, but I'll continue to wait, as I joined the beta for the watch app today.
I like the new version of flicktype for ios.
Can someone tell me how flicktype differs from the on-screen keyboard?
I told a friend about Flicktype, and she asked me if it was different from the on-screen keyboard, because she had trouble with touch typing.

Kosta Eleftheriou

[...]

Salman Haider

 I would agree. I actually cancelled my subscription, thinking that doing so, and then uninstalling and reinstalling may require me to pay $2.99, which I was fine with as I wanted to continue supporting the app and its development in the maximum way I can at this point.  Considering that subscriptions are gone, I thought that that would bring me up to date and in sync with the way things are supposed to be, in terms of pricing and charges for the app.
However, I did not have to pay $2.99, probably because I am one of those who has had the subscription before. But I just wanted to try.
So as of right now, I have cancelled the subscription that I had, since it seems like that was automatically gonna go away anyway at some point.

Gordon,

Kosta posted the below in response to my post seeking comments on the upgrade:

"To clarify, existing subscribers will also be able to keep using the app with no additional cost. In fact, once you update, you should be able to cancel your subscription and still be able to use the app forever."

So it sounds to me as if we subscribers need to cancel our existing subscription after we've upgraded to avoid being charged the 99 cents per month.

Alan Lemly