Topics

FlickType Keyboard, Version 4.4 (225), Expires in 7 days

Daniel McGee

Hi Chuck, made me chuckle there! Will certainly do as you suggested and  not at all worried in the slightest.

Family comes first before anything else!☺️
 although, should have sent this to the beta group instead. Must of gotten the wrong address.🤔

On 8 May 2019, at 22:07, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
First, I wouldn't worry... Kosta is probably aware of the beta deadline and will do what ever is needed.
I would wait until the last day before doing anything.
However, if he is overwhelmed with diapers you can simply go to the app store and download the app store version. It will ask if you want to replace the beta version

On May 8, 2019, at 12:25 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, if we don't get another beta soon before this built expires, then how does one revert back to the app store version? Have two ideas in mind but wanted to know the correct way.

1. Just download over the top of the currently installed beta version from the app store and once done, restart device.

Or:2. Delete current beta, restart device then proceed to install app store version.
Been a while since doing this, so  having a reminder of the correct procedure would be really appreciated. Just in case, Kosta and Ashley aren't able to get a new beta out in time before this one expires.

Happy typing to one and all!☺️

Daniel

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#1202) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Unfollow This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._.