Topics

Unable To Activate Keyboard On iPhone Keyboard Settings

Hi Eileen,

Have you downloaded FlickType on your new phone as Jennie recommended? Assuming you're using the same Apple ID then your old subscription will carry over to your new device, and if you want to use the beta, then please make sure to download TestFlight is on your new device.

Please let us know how it goes,
Ashley

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jennie Facer wrote:

You have to download the FlickType app in order to use the keyboard.

Jennie Facer

Hi,