Shinji Sakiyama

Yayyyyyyy

iPhoneから送信

2018/11/07 午前7:13、FlickType <@FlickType>のメール:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Field, S. (Scott)

Congratulations!

Scott Field

Senior Development Manager | Group Technology | Nedbank Ltd

1st Floor, Clocktower, Cape Town, South Africa
PO Box 1144, Johannesburg 2000, South Africa
T +27 (0)21 412 3174 F +27 (0)21 412 0000 C +27 (0)81 018 9199 @ Scottf@...
Website nedbank.co.za <http://www.nedbank.co.za/>

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

On 2018/11/07, 00:13, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

********************

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser

********************

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Le 7 nov. 2018 à 06:30, Field, S. (Scott) <ScottF@...> a écrit :

[...]

thomas toto

Hi Guys, that’s great news. Congrats and the best from England!

On 06.11.2018, at 22:13, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Sheila Armstrong <sheilaa@...>

Warmest congratulations! Sheila from th eUK X

--

Sheila Armstrong
Reflections Producer

P.S. Torch has updated its Privacy Policy in line with new GDPR legislation and can be seen on the Privacy Policy page on our website.

Acting Chief Executive: Julia Hyde
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.

And will there be a survey where we get to name him or her?
Make sure you start teaching the baby Swift early!

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Daniel McGee

Kosta and Ashley, congratulations to all three of you☺️

Take care

Daniel