Topics

👶

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Benny Barber

Wow! Congratulations!
Benny

On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Katie Epperson

Awww congratulations!

On Nov 6, 2018, at 2:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

JP Shandra

Congrats! Best wishes to the growing family! 😊

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 2:13 PM FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Liz and Hope

Congratulations! Babies are such a gift and a blessing.
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

On Nov 6, 2018, at 5:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Jimmy Podsim

Congratulations

Jimmy Podsim.

On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:13 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Jesus R

Congratulations!

Jesus

On Nov 6, 2018, at 14:13, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Sandra Scovell

Neat and congratulations.

On Nov 6, 2018, at 3:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Chuck Dean

👶🏻 Cool Beans! 👍

Chuck (mobile)

On Nov 6, 2018, at 3:13 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

David Nason

Ahhh congratulations!! 🎉🥂
Delighted for you.

Dave

On 6 Nov 2018, at 22:13, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Macster

Congratulations to you both, or should I say to all three of you! That's fantastic news, I'm delighted for you. Wishing you all the very best with your new bundle of joy😀👍

Macky

On 6 Nov 2018, at 22:13, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Paula Page

Aww huge congratulations to you both!☺️

Paula x

On 6 Nov 2018, at 22:13, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Jennie Facer

Congratulations!!! Here’s to the three of you having a great life together. Prayers go out to all of you.

Jenn and Kumi

On Nov 6, 2018, at 3:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Jenine Stanley

Giant congrats!

On Nov 6, 2018, at 5:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Kimberly Parsley

Congratulations!

On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:13 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Matthew Janusauskas

Congratulations on the wonderful news for your family!

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 7:45 PM Kimberly Parsley <kimberly.parsley@...> wrote:
Congratulations!
> On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:13 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> ‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬
>
> Kosta and Ashley

Raywonder Stansberry

Aw Congrats you two! I’m happy to hear that!!!
What’s the baby’s name?
And also girl or boy?
:)!

George Cham

Congratulations, I love babies☺️

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Get Outlook for iOS

Aw Congrats you two! I’m happy to hear that!!!
What’s the baby’s name?
And also girl or boy?
:)!

JAKE JOEHL

Congratulations! Hope everybody is doing well. What is the baby's name, and do you by chance have pics to send along?
Jake

--Please visit me at https://jazzyjj.dreamwidth.org .

On Nov 6, 2018, at 4:19 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Congrats! Best wishes to the growing family! 😊

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 2:13 PM FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

Rebecca Ilniski

Awww, how sweet!  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

Rebecca Ilniski and guide dog Kabob

Email: rilniski@...

Twitter: applegirl1994