Chuck Dean

Yes, either am very smart... Or I did the exact same thing you did.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 27, 2018, at 1:50 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Chuck,

Thanks. I was getting impatient and not realizing the addition occurred after dismissing the FlickType keyboard.

Alan

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:19 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Dictionary automatically populated?

Yes, FlickType will enter words manually typed at the end of your typing session. Once you dismiss the keyboard the words should be in the dictionary.

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 27, 2018, at 11:51 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I'm not running the latest version of the FlickType Keyboard but am using 2.8.157. My understanding was that words manually typed using the FlickType keyboard would be automatically entered into the dictionary. Is my understanding correct because this doesn't seem to be happening for me.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly