Topics

Difficulty Using Flicktype in other applications

Chuck Dean

Hi Paula,
I use FlickType in landscape mode when I am typing large amounts of text. Being in full screen mode, I don't have to be careful about typing above the keyboard, so I make less mistakes.😎
But whatever works best for you...

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 11:42 AM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

Personally, I can’t see any reason to use the full screen anymore, I love half-screen so much! :)

Paula

On 26 Sep 2018, at 18:11, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley,
I am looking forward to the gesture to toggle between full and minimal screens, but now I simply turn into landscape mode and type with my two thumbs at the speed of light!😎

I love this keyboard... Keep up the good work!

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 9:55 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!
Ashley

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

[...]

Jessica D

Hi,
I’ve had this issue too.

Is it a bug?

On Sep 26, 2018, at 12:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!
Ashley

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!
Ashley

Alan Robbins

This is why I like the half screen as all I need to do is touch top half of
screen with dismissing the keyboard.

Al