Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Cham
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 6:08 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io; hello@flicktype.groups.io

Hi Ashley and costa,

How do I purchase the one year subscription?

I've got the beta version.

If I delete the app, and download it from the appstore, it says that I'm already subscribed.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Get Outlook for iOS

Thank you all for the support, means a lot to us!!

Smile,
Ashley

Thank you all for the support, means a lot to us!!

Smile,
Ashley

Daniel McGee

Seeing £10.99 over here in the UK.

Converted from monthly to yearly and I think its  well worth the price. Plus for those who choose to subscribe, help fund Kosta and Ashley for further future development of this amazing wonderful keyboard!