Topics

Yearly subscription

I also have a monthly subscription. I just opened the app store, went to the Updates tab and then to the My Account button at the top. Here I tapped on my name, then subscriptions.

I tapped on Ffflicktype and selected the yearly subscription and was asked to confirm with Touch Id. Once I did I was informed that my annual subscription would start on October 4 which is when my current monthly subscription runs out, I assume at that point I will be billed $15.49 Canadian which is the price here and then it will not renew again until October 4, 2019… perfect, thanks for doing this.

Take care,

Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Cham
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 6:08 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io; hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Yearly subscription

Hi Ashley and costa,

How do I purchase the one year subscription?

I've got the beta version.

If I delete the app, and download it from the appstore, it says that I'm already subscribed.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’

Numbers 6:24-26

Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:04 am
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Thank you all for the support, means a lot to us!!

Smile,
Ashley

George Cham

Hi Ashley and costa,
How do I purchase the one year subscription?
I've got the beta version.
If I delete the app, and download it from the appstore, it says that I'm already subscribed.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:04 am

Smile,
Ashley

Smile,
Ashley

Daniel McGee

Seeing £10.99 over here in the UK.

Converted from monthly to yearly and I think its  well worth the price. Plus for those who choose to subscribe, help fund Kosta and Ashley for further future development of this amazing wonderful keyboard!

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 3:00 am
To: Chuck Dean; hello@flicktype.groups.io

I completely agree with this. $12 a year seems very very reasonable for such a great keyboard to. Especially now that dictation is gotten worse in my opinion.

On Sep 23, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

$ 12 a year seems like a bargain for a hand full of magic!

Chuck

> On Sep 23, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:
>
> Aha, so you guys do pay an 11 cent premium if you want to pay annually, almost a 1% surcharge over 12 $0.99 annual payments, hope everybody thinks hard if that is worth it *smile*
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
> Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 4:55 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Yearly subscription
>
> Hello,
> According to my App Store, the US yearly subscription is $11.99.
> Chuck
>
>> On Sep 23, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:
>>
>> It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
>> I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
>> Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
>> Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:28 PM
>> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
>> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Yearly subscription
>>
>> Yes. I also am curious about that one.
>>> On 9/23/2018 3:16 PM, Jessica D wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> How much is the yearly subscription?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jessica
>>>> On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:26 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Geovanni,
>>>>
>>>> Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.
>>>>
>>>> For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.
>>>>
>>>> Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.
>>>>
>>>> - Kosta
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Geovanni Bahena

I completely agree with this. $12 a year seems very very reasonable for such a great keyboard to. Especially now that dictation is gotten worse in my opinion.

On Sep 23, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Chuck

On Sep 23, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Aha, so you guys do pay an 11 cent premium if you want to pay annually, almost a 1% surcharge over 12 $0.99 annual payments, hope everybody thinks hard if that is worth it *smile*

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 4:55 PM

Hello,
According to my App Store, the US yearly subscription is $11.99.
Chuck

On Sep 23, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:28 PM

Yes. I also am curious about that one.
On 9/23/2018 3:16 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
How much is the yearly subscription?
Thanks,
Jessica
On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:26 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Geovanni,

Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.

For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

- Kosta

Chuck Dean

Chuck

On Sep 23, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Aha, so you guys do pay an 11 cent premium if you want to pay annually, almost a 1% surcharge over 12 $0.99 annual payments, hope everybody thinks hard if that is worth it *smile*

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean

Hello,
Chuck

It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.

For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.

- Kosta

Hello,
Chuck

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

George Cham

Yeah😎

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 10:09 am

Hi George,
It sounds like the exchange rate favors the US dollar. Perhaps I should do some shopping down under.😎
Chuck 

On Sep 23, 2018, at 4:59 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
According to the Australian appstore, its $18.  

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:54 am

Hello,
Chuck

> On Sep 23, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:
>
> It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
> I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
> Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
> From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
> Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:28 PM
>
> Yes. I also am curious about that one.
>> On 9/23/2018 3:16 PM, Jessica D wrote:
>> Hi,
>> How much is the yearly subscription?
>> Thanks,
>> Jessica
>>> On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:26 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Geovanni,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.
>>>
>>> For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.
>>>
>>> Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.
>>>
>>> - Kosta
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
It sounds like the exchange rate favors the US dollar. Perhaps I should do some shopping down under.😎
Chuck 

On Sep 23, 2018, at 4:59 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Hello,
Chuck

>
> It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
> I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
> Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
> From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks,
>> Jessica
>>>
>>> Hi Geovanni,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.
>>>
>>> For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.
>>>
>>>
>>> - Kosta
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

George Cham

Hello,

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Hello,
Chuck

>
>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks,
>> Jessica
>>>
>>> Hi Geovanni,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> - Kosta
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Chuck Dean

Hello,
Chuck

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

Geovanni Bahena

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

Jessica D

Hi,
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

Hi Geovanni,

- Kosta

Geovanni Bahena

Hi there,
I see that this new version can now have a yearly subscription. I canceled my monthly in order for me to change it to a yearly subscription. However, when going to the upgrade tab, I only see a restore button. I am using VoiceOver if this helps at all. Any help on this would be great as the subscription I canceled will be ending soon and I would not like to be without this great keyboard.