Topics

Going line by line and a full screen mode

Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@...>

Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge, this is a limitation of Apple, and not somethingFlicktype can fix. Would love to be wrong about this, however.

Ken Clarkg

When I use the three finger left or right swipe all it does is read the whole document no matter what I do?

On Sep 5, 2018, at 11:50 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Ken, the gesture to navigate by entire sentences is a three finger left or right flick, but it does not work if you have Zoom enabled.
- Kosta

Hi Ken, the gesture to navigate by entire sentences is a three finger left or right flick, but it does not work if you have Zoom enabled.
- Kosta

Ken Clarkg

Does anybody know how to get that line by line gestures to work in the full screen mode what’s the trick