Topics

changing from words to characters

Hi Joe,

Sounds like you're looking for a way to navigate by character. For now, you can only navigate by character while you're manually typing a word, but we will be adding a way to hear the spelling of specific words when you go back to navigate what you've typed.

Cheers!
Ashley

Joe Bourke <joebourke21@...>

I am enjoying the flick type app. and doing plenty practice but I am struggling when I want to change characters to words I know you flick left right with two fingers for words how do you change from words to characters if you are are reading your document

joe bourke