Topics

To Kosta and Ashley: still stuck in a loop

Regina Alvarado

Wow am I happy and vindicated by knowing someone else understands what I am saying. Thank you Jen! You made my day. Was beginning to think I was imagining it. FYI, I sent Kosta and Ashley a screen recording showing this. Hopes this helps all of us including guidance for the two of them to get a fix. I will keep you up to date on this.

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

On Jul 31, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hi Jen & Reggie,

Just letting both of you know, I didn't have that issue with MBraille was in my list of keyboards. I uninstalled it for a different reason, as I have too many keyboards installed and I needed to remember that to find the next button I needed to go to the upper left hand corner. I know both of you have changed the order of the keyboards, but I guess that hasn't helped. I am running iOS 11.2.6. Not sure if that makes the difference.

Best,
Eileen

Eileen Misrahi

Hi Jen & Reggie,

Just letting both of you know, I didn't have that issue with MBraille was in my list of keyboards. I uninstalled it for a different reason, as I have too many keyboards installed and I needed to remember that to find the next button I needed to go to the upper left hand corner. I know both of you have changed the order of the keyboards, but I guess that hasn't helped. I am running iOS 11.2.6. Not sure if that makes the difference.

Best,
Eileen

Jennie Facer

Hi Costa and Ashley,

I have the same problem Reggie has. When I'm using mBraille and want to switch to Flicktype that's okay. When I want to back to the English US keyboard, we cannot get away from either the mBraille keyboards or the FlickType keyboards. I had to remove one in order to break the cycle. I just don't know how to get away from this either.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

On Jul 29, 2018, at 10:26 PM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@...> wrote:

I am currently using mBraille. FlickType was moved below mBraille. Neither of these things suggested work for me. When I flick down with 2 fingers on mBraille's keyboard I am automatically in FlickType. No double tapping and holding to move to another keyboard. Once in FlickType, touching the new keyboard button takes me back to mBraille. As with mBraille the button for switching cannot be double tapped and held to move up keyboards. You just touch it. So, good suggestions but no go. To send this I will now have to swipe down to get mBraille to move for FlickType and then touch the right-hand button at the bottom that makes the keyboard default. Now I can send this note. However, I cannot start a new email as FlickType covers the address and makes it impossible to see the addresses so you can pick your wanted address. Until I take mBraille or FlickType completely out of the list I have no access to IOS and imojee keyboards. Now going to bed, and I'll work on this tomorrow. Personally I think this would be easy to solve. Just make FlickType have the same kind of next keyboard button as IOS or imojee. I

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

On Jul 28, 2018, at 6:39 PM, Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:

All you have to do if something like that happens, aside from reordering it as the other poster suggested, is double tap and hold on the keyboards button. A list will pop up, drag upwards to the keyboard you want, release and it switches.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 6:15 PM Maria Reyes via Groups.Io <mreyes3286=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Regie, No need to dump your subscription. go into settings, general, keyboard then hit the edit button. flick until you hear reorder mBraille then double tap and hold and drag it down until you hear something like moved below FlickType then let go.

check out my group:
blind-chatroom+subscribe@groups.io

> On Jul 28, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@...> wrote:
>

> Hi, First I would like to get out of my subscription. I have moved around all my keyboards in the list many times. If I have both mBraille and FlickType as third-party keyboards invariably they will follow each other in the list of keyboards and I will be stuck between the two with no way to get to my IOS keyboard or imojee keyboard. This has become a deal breaker for me. If I need to put in an address if between the two I cannot put it in. I have tried everything to fix this problem. I like FlickType a lot. However, I am ready to dump my subscription since I cannot find a workaround my problem. Thank you for a good product, however. Please let me know how to stop my subscription. Thank you.
>
> Reggie and Lex
> God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

Hi Reggie,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I wanted to check in and see how things are going for you, were you able to figure this out? You are always welcome to send us a screen recording or a screenshot of when you press the next keyboard button so we can help walk you through your individual situation to @FlickType

As for ending a subscription, you go to settings, iTunes & app store, select your apple id and click view apple id, subscriptions, and you can manage your subscriptions on this page.

Please let us know if we can help!
Ashley

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 09:27 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

> [...]

> Reggie and Lex
> God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

Brandon Cross

Maria Reyes <mreyes3286@...>