Da: <maurizio.molinari@...>
Data: 28 luglio 2018 15:09:46 WEST
A: <beta@flicktype.groups.io>, <hello@...>
Oggetto: Problem with Flicktype Beta and main app

Helo,
I don’t understand what has happened but I simply cannot use Flicktype any more.
I thought it was an issue with the Beta version, so I tried the main app, but still cannot use it.
It doesn’t work from the app nor as a 3rd party keyboard. It never allows me to type.
I’m using Ios 11.4.1 on an Iphone SE.

Inviato da iPhone

Benny Barber

Do you have full access enabled? Go to general, keyboards, keyboards, FlickType and enable full access.

On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:14 AM, MOLINARI Maurizio <maurizio.molinari@...> wrote:

Inviato da iPhone

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: