Topics

Learning more about you #poll

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

Thank you for voting.

leonard morris

I tried to use Facebook to login for the survey and I got a message saying that group does not exist.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 6:40 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

Michael Maslo

One

On Jul 25, 2018, at 17:56, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I tried to use Facebook to login for the survey and I got a message saying that group does not exist.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 6:40 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

George Cham

Hello,
You vote in this pole by using the link in the message sent by Ashley and costa.
You will need to log into the groups. Io website using the email address that you signed up with.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

I tried to use Facebook to login for the survey and I got a message saying that group does not exist.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 6:40 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta,
 I was typing a reply to this email and my screen flashed and all my text vanished!
 I will send the data report.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 3:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

George Cham

I'm finding that before I start typing, I'm getting a red screen. As I type this, its 10. 30 am on July 26.
No red screen.
But I've seen it in messages.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

 I was typing a reply to this email and my screen flashed and all my text vanished!
 I will send the data report.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 3:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

1. Total blindness

A new poll has been created:

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
 I am getting some red screens too. When I started typing this the screen was red.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:29 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm finding that before I start typing, I'm getting a red screen. As I type this, its 10. 30 am on July 26.
No red screen.
But I've seen it in messages.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

 I was typing a reply to this email and my screen flashed and all my text vanished!
 I will send the data report.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 3:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

Jessica D

Hi,

 I have low vision.

 FlickType is one of my favorite apps in the utility category. I'm able to type just as quickly and accurately as my sighted friends and family.

 FlickType rocks! ☺️

On Jul 25, 2018, at 6:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now

Harry Bell

Very low vision - I have about 2% field of vision so I can see most of one letter on iPad iOS keyboard and nothing else at the same time. On iPhone,FlickType is a godsend!
Thanks for developing this!
Harry

A new poll has been created: