Topics

One time purchase option

Ken Clarkg

 My thoughts on the one time fee, I have bought to many apps and then after a little while their gone. Was that they ran out of money to continue, where a monthly fee would have helped them. I could see a yearly fee that way this great app won't fall by the wayside. That way you would get charged once a year, and they would have money to work with ☺️

On Jul 26, 2018, at 12:41 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I agree, an annual subscription option would also be my preference. I hate this for my additional iCloud storage, both my wife and I have an extra 50Gb and we use the same Visa so every month I have 2 transactions for $1.35 (that is here in Canada), then I have our monthly Apple Music Family subscription, now the Flicktype… Yes, I could buy an iTunes gift card and load it up, probably should do that, then I won’t see all those charges on my credit card for a while.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:05 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] One time purchase option

Well while I understand that the one Life time payment option fee is not doable. Why not have  an annual renewal for $12 option. For example, I have to renew my tune in premium, VPN, at bat, dropbox, and iTunes match only once a year. This monthly for the renewal is exactly what I don’t like about my Amazon premium, Iheart, and Spotify subscription monthly renewal. I much rather be bugged once a year then be bug once a month. What’s the difference between paying $.99 per month and $12 annually? All  you would need to do is send out an  email that would tell you this subscription is about to expire in if you want to keep it do nothing or don’t want it any more cancel it Or if possible have it both ways. This is just my $.99 worth. Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 12:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello, in order to maintain funding for continuing support and developments of the FlickType keyboard a ninety nine cent a month subscription seems to be the best option.

 A one time purchase price would need to be so high it would make the app unafforadable for most people.

 Chuck

On Jul 24, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could maybe consider adding a one time purchase option to unlock the keyboard?  My seven day free trial has expired and I can’t use the keyboard as a consequence.  Thanks for reading and developing this otherwise great app

“ The longer I do my job, The more I realize, that humans lack good mirrors.  It’s so hard for anyone to show us how we look, so hard for us to show others how we feel.

Paper Towns jon gree

Gina Grunden

I would be all right with a monthly payment, or even something like a three month payment. I figure it is up to the developers.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 10:47 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Mainly because I use my credit card quite a lot for both my business and personal use. I just don't like having all these little monthly charges and would much prefer one annual charge.