Topics

Help us decide what to work on next! #poll

vanderson pessoa

I vote portuguese as aditional language.

Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@...>

I mentioned that issue earlier and am not sure what causes it. Since Mbraille seems to have the same problem, I'm beginning to suspect it might be more an apple limitation. moreover, the dismiss and next keyboard buttons can be enabled in the settings of the main flicktype app, and can also be envoked with a one finger swipe up or down and long hold. Hope this helps.

 If you do not have access to the next keyboard button at the bottom left area of the screen, go to the container app and be sure it is turned on in settings.

 You can also do a flick up and hold to change keyboards.
 I hope this helps, Chuck

On Jul 24, 2018, at 7:01 PM, Jack Mitchell <jmitchell.nc@...> wrote:

My vote would be for the cursor position announcement, but on a related note, I have found no way to move the cursor from beginning of text to the end of text once the flicktype keyboard comes up.  It has made it almost impossible to add to text I have already written.  And I also don't seem to have access to the next keyboard button anywhere, so I can't get back to the standard keyboard.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:
1, 13, 14.

--
Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC

Jack Mitchell <jmitchell.nc@...>

My vote would be for the cursor position announcement, but on a related note, I have found no way to move the cursor from beginning of text to the end of text once the flicktype keyboard comes up.  It has made it almost impossible to add to text I have already written.  And I also don't seem to have access to the next keyboard button anywhere, so I can't get back to the standard keyboard.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:
1, 13, 14.

--
Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC

Srikanth Kanuri

1 7

George Cham

Just tried typing with Flick Type and music in the background, very distracting

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS