Topics

Changing keyboard to landscape

Chuck Dean

Hello, there is no longer a switch to loch FlickType in landscape mode.
As long as you have the screen rotation unlocked in the control panel you can simply rotate your iPhone into landscape and FlickType will follow.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone when I first got flipped type I found a landscape button and was practicing and landscape. Now I can’t find that anymore. How do I get to that option?