Topics

Punctuation preference

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi there,

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Or, maybe, have the comma Appear first, and the new line gesture insert a period?

Le 16/07/2018 à 09:46, Jean-Philippe Rykiel a écrit :
Hi there,

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

Shawn Krasniuk

I use the period symbol more than the comma symbol so that would be inconvenient for me. I don't mind swiping down to get a comma but to each his own I guess. Anyway, Kosta will have the final say so I'll support whatever he decides. This has become my favorite app.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 2:46 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hi there,

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind

I use the period most so would rather have that first.
I agree, it is a great app.
I just have a little trouble dismissing the keyboard sometimes.
What is the easiest way to do that?
Kim

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Gordon

Yeah me too, I use a period more than a cama. and if I need a cama it's simple and quick to insert one.

On 7/16/2018 3:07 AM, Shawn Krasniuk via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

the best way for me is  to use the flick down and hold. If you have issues getting that to work use the dismiss button at the bottom right corner of the screen.

On 7/16/2018 6:46 AM, GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind wrote:
I use the period most so would rather have that first.
I agree, it is a great app.
I just have a little trouble dismissing the keyboard sometimes.
What is the easiest way to do that?
Kim

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Hi everyone,

As we further develop the app we will be adding more customization functionality but for now, we've found this to be the best ordering for the largest number of people.

Thanks for the recommendations!
Ashley