Topics

Quotation marks

Chuck Dean

Hello
In FlickType classic the quotation mark is on the top row, all the way right on the symbols panel.

On Jul 9, 2018, at 8:36 AM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

When using FlickType classic how do you add quotation marks? I can not locate it in symbols.

Benny Barber

Go to the colon on the top row and flick down.
Benny

On Jul 9, 2018, at 10:36 AM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

When using FlickType classic how do you add quotation marks? I can not locate it in symbols.

leonard morris

When using FlickType classic how do you add quotation marks? I can not locate it in symbols.