Topics

Some feedback on the released version

Chuck Dean

Hello, as a fellow landscape flicker, if I want to hear what I typed, I just turn my iPhone into portrait mode and put my hand over the ear piece. Of course, I do not have the keyboard locked in landscape mode.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 8:51 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Christo, and thank you for the kind words.

The earpiece proximity sensor seems to automatically be disabled by iOS when holding the device in landscape orientation. I don't think there's anything we can do about that, unfortunately, but we might add a new gesture to perform the read back function soon.

- Kosta

Hi Christo, and thank you for the kind words.

The earpiece proximity sensor seems to automatically be disabled by iOS when holding the device in landscape orientation. I don't think there's anything we can do about that, unfortunately, but we might add a new gesture to perform the read back function soon.

- Kosta

Christo de Klerk <cjdk@...>

Hello

FlickType is working really well on my iPhone 5C. It is a pleasure to use it and I am looking forward to its new developments.

There is just one issue I notice which I don't know if it might already be a known issue. When I use the app in landscape mode (which I find rather nice), I notice that the lift to speak feature does not work.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards

Christo de Klerk