Topics

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11.

Chuck Dean

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11. 3 and FlickType is working perfectly. I have had no crashes at all, knock on wood.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

Sy Hoekstra

No crashing for me. On an iPhone 7 running ios 11.2.6

On Apr 8, 2018, at 18:10, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11. 3 and FlickType is working perfectly. I have had no crashes at all, knock on wood.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

Jessica D

Hi,
Do you plan to update to 11.3?

On Apr 8, 2018, at 7:04 PM, Sy Hoekstra <sy.hoekstra@...> wrote:

No crashing for me. On an iPhone 7 running ios 11.2.6
On Apr 8, 2018, at 18:10, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11. 3 and FlickType is working perfectly. I have had no crashes at all, knock on wood.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

Chuck Dean

My bad, that should have read 11.3.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Apr 8, 2018, at 6:20 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
Do you plan to update to 11.3?

On Apr 8, 2018, at 7:04 PM, Sy Hoekstra <sy.hoekstra@...> wrote:

No crashing for me. On an iPhone 7 running ios 11.2.6
On Apr 8, 2018, at 18:10, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11. 3 and FlickType is working perfectly. I have had no crashes at all, knock on wood.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

Sy Hoekstra

I hadn't been planning on it because I thought I remembered seeing something
on Apple Vis about some new bug on 11.3 that sounded annoying, but I can't
find what that was now. So I will tonight.

No crashing for me. On an iPhone 7 running ios 11.2.6
On Apr 8, 2018, at 18:10, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

BTW I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11. 3 and FlickType is working
perfectly. I have had no crashes at all, knock on wood.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

Chuck Dean

I haven’t noticed any bugs, but then my iPhone usage is pretty mainstream.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400