Topics

flicktype crashing

Rebecca Ilniski <rilniski@...>

Hi. I'm using flicktype on a 7 plus with 11.3. I've reinstalled the app through TestFlight and was typing away when all of a sudden it read what I typed and crashed. I was not finished typing and couldn't continue and had to close out and start over.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski@...
Twitter: applegirl1994

Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...>

I am having a similar issue after updating, except not with the app itself,
but it makes the test flight app crash repeatedly whenever I go under the
FlickType section

Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...>

Just to add to this, the app crashes too. It opens, gets to where the
keyboard appears, and then crashes. It is every time the app is launched
without fail. I can't even send feedback through the test flight app
because that crashes as soon as I go under the Flicktype section. I'm on an
iPhone 7

Tangela

Hi, the most recent beta crashes for me as well. Had to downgrade.

Ravi Pinapaka

Hello, when I first updated to version 0.1.32, the app crashed for me as well. After deleting and reinstalling the app, it’s working fine.