Topics

intro and thoughts

Beth

Hey Costa,
I use an iPhone SE. Trenton notices it too on his iPod Touch. I don’t know
if it’s apple or what, but you’re supposed to be able to clear. iOS 11.3
btw is both of our operating systems.
Beth

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:29 AM FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Beth!

The notification issue sounds really annoying and we'd love to fix it.
What device are you using? And does it happen every single time a
notification arrives while you are using FlickType?

- Kosta

Thank you Beth!

The notification issue sounds really annoying and we'd love to fix it. What device are you using? And does it happen every single time a notification arrives while you are using FlickType?

- Kosta

Beth

Hi, all.
MY name is Beth Taurasi, and I've recently begun playing with the flicktype
keyboard. I'd like to thank the devs for creating this group because you
could get lots of suggestions and feedback for making your app better.
Secondly, I'd like to say that I for the most part like flicktype, and want
to play with it more. I honestly would love to see improvements though on
the way it handles notifications, like when Trenton, who happens to live
with me and test it on his iPod touch, sees notifications, the app goes
bonkers. Translation? It crashes or closes or something weird. That's all I
have to say. Other than that, I sent a text using flicktype to a friend,
and he was amazed.
Beth