Topics

Typing with flicktype

George Cham

After using FlickType on I pad, and I phone for over a week, I'm finding typing on I phone much faster than I pad.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Thanks, George. I'd say this is the same for the default iOS keyboard as
well since the keys are more spread out across the iPad screen, especially
for larger iPads. We'll explore whether there's anything we can do to
improve the experience in the future as FlickType was designed for iPhone,
it just happens to work quite well for iPads as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
Ashley

http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:09 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

After using FlickType on I pad, and I phone for over a week, I'm finding
typing on I phone much faster than I pad.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be
gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26