From: flicktype@groups.io [mailto:flicktype@groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 11:22 AM
To: flicktype@groups.io
Subject: Re: [flicktype] Very impressed with your keyboard!

Thank you Gerardo!

We are planning to launch the current, standalone app some time this month, and the system-wide keyboard as soon as possible after that.

We will definitely make an announcement here when it s on the App Store.

- Kosta

Trenton Matthews

Greetings everyone!

This message, was typed entirely using FlickType on an I touch six.

Honestly, I am truly enjoying how well I can type like this on a four inch screen.

Thanks for letting me be apart of this wonderful experience!

________________________________
We are planning to launch the current, standalone app some time this month, and the system-wide keyboard as soon as possible after that.

We will definitely make an announcement here when it’s on the App Store.

- Kosta

Thank you Gerardo!

We are planning to launch the current, standalone app some time this month, and the system-wide keyboard as soon as possible after that.

We will definitely make an announcement here when it’s on the App Store.

- Kosta

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Gerardo here from Mexico; also on the Betatesting team of your keyboard; it's very amazing! Several of my Spanish-speaking blind friends are also on the Beta testing team (I recommended them to you) and one of them mentioned the possibility of someday seeing the keyboard as part of the iPhone's keyboards? Wow that'll be amazing! So keep up the great work! and also let us know when the keyboard is available on the App Store, so I can record a Spanish podcast on it, to promote it among the blind here?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird