Date   
Re: Annual subscription

mike maslo
 

Me too. $10 month 

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Sep 12, 2019, at 21:57, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I would have no problem paying $10 per month. For me, flicktype is a game changer!  

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.

Re: Annual subscription

 

Chuck,

 

I'm with you on the not updating option until iOS 13 works with third party keyboards and especially FlickType. I do 95% of the input on my iPhone using FlickType.

 

Alan Lemly

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:01 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

So, what should we all do?

 

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!

I really hope you can work something out.

 

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

 

Thanks,

 

Jessica

 



On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

 

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

 

Re: Annual subscription

 

Interestingly enough if I do bring up Flicktype when, for example, typing an email message, it works pretty well for me for basic typing. I am not a power user so maybe I am not qualified to say too much, but I just typed some text, it was responsive, predictions worked just fine and a swipe up dismissed the keyboard when I was done.

I can see how it is not possible to really make a living by charging a few hundred people $12 a year, if Flicktype had ten thousand users who paid that maybe it would be a bit different, but even then if Kosta and Ashley were to do this fulltime a hundred thousand a year for 2 people is barely a year’s worth of an average income especially since Apple keeps 30% of the $12 you pay for Flicktype. As for those like Chuck who would be willing to pay $10 a month, they are probably few and far between, I doubt there would be a hundred people who are willing to spend that much.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Hi

I plan to update to  iOS 13. I wish you and your family well.

 


On Sep 12, 2019, at 11:07 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.

JP


On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

So, what should we all do?

 

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!

I really hope you can work something out.

 

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

 

Thanks,

 

Jessica

 



On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

 

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

 

Re: Annual subscription

Jessica D
 

Hi
I plan to update to  iOS 13. I wish you and your family well.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 11:07 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.
JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

Thanks,

Jessica


On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>
 

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.
JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

Thanks,

Jessica


On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

Re: Annual subscription

Gordon
 

Yeah I would to because I use this app more than any other app on my phone. It's going to be a sad day in the event that this app goes away.

On 9/12/2019 9:40 PM, Tangela M. wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.

Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean
 

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

Thanks,

Jessica


On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>
 

Hello,
I too would be willing to pay more. Not sure how iOS will hinder third party keyboards in future. Especially with current VO issues.
I wish Ashley continued recovery and good health. Your work is appreciated Kosta. I know running FlickType is more a labor of love. Having a limited community has its challenges. I do thank you for that.
I myself will continue to support. Until Kosta says he can do no more. It’s developers like this who try to give equal access. For that, I will do what I can. Even with fewer updates.
Best,
JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.

Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean
 

I would have no problem paying $10 per month. For me, flicktype is a game changer!  

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.

Re: Annual subscription

Jessica D
 

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

Thanks,

Jessica


On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to. 

Re: Annual subscription

Tangela M.
 

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.

Re: Annual subscription

 

I cannot advise you either way, unfortunately.

- Kosta

Re: Annual subscription

leonard morris
 

So should we still renew or not?

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Sep 13, 2019, at 10:28 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all,

Ashley and myself have been overwhelmed in recent months, primarily due to Ashley's health-related issues. She was hospitalized a while back but she's back home now. Most of the work I started has been put on hold.

Additionally, I wanted to let you all know that the total revenue generated by FlickType has been very little, barely enough to cover administrative expenses -- we are only doing this to serve the community.

That said, I do plan to see if it's possible to make it work with iOS 13. People are reporting that all 3rd-party keyboards are non-responsive with VoiceOver, and my experience has been similar, which sounds like a real show-stopper. I will have to wait until iOS 13 is finally released before I try to come up with any potential workarounds, so that I work with a somewhat stable iOS version rather than any of the ever-changing betas.

Finally, there's a chance I'll get around to switching to a small one-time fee instead of the subscription, if I find the time to do this.

Thank you for your support so far,

- Kosta


Re: Annual subscription

 

Hi all,

Ashley and myself have been overwhelmed in recent months, primarily due to Ashley's health-related issues. She was hospitalized a while back but she's back home now. Most of the work I started has been put on hold.

Additionally, I wanted to let you all know that the total revenue generated by FlickType has been very little, barely enough to cover administrative expenses -- we are only doing this to serve the community.

That said, I do plan to see if it's possible to make it work with iOS 13. People are reporting that all 3rd-party keyboards are non-responsive with VoiceOver, and my experience has been similar, which sounds like a real show-stopper. I will have to wait until iOS 13 is finally released before I try to come up with any potential workarounds, so that I work with a somewhat stable iOS version rather than any of the ever-changing betas.

Finally, there's a chance I'll get around to switching to a small one-time fee instead of the subscription, if I find the time to do this.

Thank you for your support so far,

- Kosta

Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean
 

Hello everyone,
I just got an email from kosta. He will be sending out an email either today or tomorrow. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 1:22 PM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

Yes, I seem to remember hearing that, but I’d forgotten about it.
On 11 Sep 2019, at 21:07, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I wanted to read all the posts before responding. If my memory serves me correct, Kostla was performing an entire rebuild of the app. At one point, they were requesting features and a priority of them to be developed. There was a long laundry list of them. I'm not making excuses for the lack of communication here. It would be nice to have a current update of the app. Remember, we are a small community that is supporting this app and the developer to maintain and upgrade it.

Thanks for listening.

Best,






Re: Annual subscription

Alex Stone
 

Yes, I seem to remember hearing that, but I’d forgotten about it.

On 11 Sep 2019, at 21:07, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I wanted to read all the posts before responding. If my memory serves me correct, Kostla was performing an entire rebuild of the app. At one point, they were requesting features and a priority of them to be developed. There was a long laundry list of them. I'm not making excuses for the lack of communication here. It would be nice to have a current update of the app. Remember, we are a small community that is supporting this app and the developer to maintain and upgrade it.

Thanks for listening.

Best,


Re: Annual subscription

Eileen Misrahi
 

Hello All,
I wanted to read all the posts before responding. If my memory serves me correct, Kostla was performing an entire rebuild of the app. At one point, they were requesting features and a priority of them to be developed. There was a long laundry list of them. I'm not making excuses for the lack of communication here. It would be nice to have a current update of the app. Remember, we are a small community that is supporting this app and the developer to maintain and upgrade it.

Thanks for listening.

Best,

Re: Annual subscription

Moritz Grandjean
 

Well, cutrent an anual subscription wouldnt work for me, my primary language isn‘t implemented so I don‘t really use Flicktype.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.09.2019 um 19:35 schrieb Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>:

Hello,
The current app store version of flicktype is doing well.

The current beta version of flicktype is a total rebuild of the basic platform, and is not ready for general release. It works fairly well, but is still a bit buggy.

The reason for the total rebuild is that Kosta wants to bring flicktype to an entirely different level with much improved prediction and contextual abilities that the current app store version would not be able to handle.

Although I hadn't heard anything from Kosta in months, I understand that this new build is a major undertaking and, considering Kosta is  the only software engineer working on this project it will take a long time to develop.

My suggestion to those who need to renew their annual subscription, go to a month to month until you hear of status updates. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:47 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
This is true.
What about releasing that version to everyone?
When will that happen, if at all?

Thanks,

Jessica



On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

A beta update was released 33 days ago. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Personally, I don’t believe any work has been happening or we would hear something or see new beta versions. If changes were being made I certainly think they would say or how would folks know? My feeling is the app is probably going away through attrition.

 

Al

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Yeah I haven't seen anything from them in months. They used to be quite active here on the list. So one message a month or so would be nice just to let us know that IOS 13 support is on their list of things to do. It comes out next week, so people will be upgrading.

On 9/11/2019 11:07 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

That maybe true, but Costa and Ashley were the ones who started this and the Flicktype group, if they feel they can’t keep up the communication part then at least they should say so.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:10 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

On the other hand, I am using the app store version of FlickType which is working perfectly so at this time there is no need for an update.

I have never received any email from any other app about its development, including those I have been a beta tester for.

Currently I am beta testing the NFB Newsline app and I get no communication from them other than what I receive through Test Flight. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:53 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Agreed, the whole new baby thing is getting old. If you are going to run a business and have a family you need to do both.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:50 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

If they wants people to continue/renew their subscriptions they better post a little update and somewhat of a roadmap as to their intentions. My subscription renewal is also coming up and with Apple’s slide keyboard I have a feeling one can learn to become pretty efficient as well and it requires neither a subscription nor the installation of a third-party keyboard.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:19 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Hello everyone,

 

I just sent Kosta an email asking for information on the status of flicktype.

 

Hopefully, Kosta or Ashley will respond quickly.

 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 5:15 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hello All,

This is also something I’ve been considering. Communication has become nonexistent by email. I don’t expect constant updates, but a brief update maybe once a month.

I appreciate this app. Along with the dedication from Kosta and Ashley. However, I’m not on social media to do update communication. That won’t be changing.

My annual renewal is Oct. 16th. Would be nice to know the current and further vision on the platform.

Best,

JP


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:43 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I agree completely 

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,

I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.



Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean
 

Hello,
The current app store version of flicktype is doing well.

The current beta version of flicktype is a total rebuild of the basic platform, and is not ready for general release. It works fairly well, but is still a bit buggy.

The reason for the total rebuild is that Kosta wants to bring flicktype to an entirely different level with much improved prediction and contextual abilities that the current app store version would not be able to handle.

Although I hadn't heard anything from Kosta in months, I understand that this new build is a major undertaking and, considering Kosta is  the only software engineer working on this project it will take a long time to develop.

My suggestion to those who need to renew their annual subscription, go to a month to month until you hear of status updates. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:47 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
This is true.
What about releasing that version to everyone?
When will that happen, if at all?

Thanks,

Jessica



On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

A beta update was released 33 days ago. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Personally, I don’t believe any work has been happening or we would hear something or see new beta versions. If changes were being made I certainly think they would say or how would folks know? My feeling is the app is probably going away through attrition.

 

Al

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Yeah I haven't seen anything from them in months. They used to be quite active here on the list. So one message a month or so would be nice just to let us know that IOS 13 support is on their list of things to do. It comes out next week, so people will be upgrading.

On 9/11/2019 11:07 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

That maybe true, but Costa and Ashley were the ones who started this and the Flicktype group, if they feel they can’t keep up the communication part then at least they should say so.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:10 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

On the other hand, I am using the app store version of FlickType which is working perfectly so at this time there is no need for an update.

I have never received any email from any other app about its development, including those I have been a beta tester for.

Currently I am beta testing the NFB Newsline app and I get no communication from them other than what I receive through Test Flight. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:53 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Agreed, the whole new baby thing is getting old. If you are going to run a business and have a family you need to do both.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:50 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

If they wants people to continue/renew their subscriptions they better post a little update and somewhat of a roadmap as to their intentions. My subscription renewal is also coming up and with Apple’s slide keyboard I have a feeling one can learn to become pretty efficient as well and it requires neither a subscription nor the installation of a third-party keyboard.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:19 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Hello everyone,

 

I just sent Kosta an email asking for information on the status of flicktype.

 

Hopefully, Kosta or Ashley will respond quickly.

 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 5:15 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hello All,

This is also something I’ve been considering. Communication has become nonexistent by email. I don’t expect constant updates, but a brief update maybe once a month.

I appreciate this app. Along with the dedication from Kosta and Ashley. However, I’m not on social media to do update communication. That won’t be changing.

My annual renewal is Oct. 16th. Would be nice to know the current and further vision on the platform.

Best,

JP


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:43 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I agree completely 

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,

I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.



Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>
 

Hello,
Yes, last update was a little more than a month ago. Beta 4.4. Not much was said about it. Just that it released. Along with Test Flight notification.
A few reported issues within first week or so. Other than that... *crickets*.
Best,
JP

On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

If I recall correctly, the last 2 beta releases had no added features, only bug fixes and were released just prior to the expiration of the previous beta. 

On Sep 11, 2019, at 11:42 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

A beta update was released 33 days ago. 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Personally, I don’t believe any work has been happening or we would hear something or see new beta versions. If changes were being made I certainly think they would say or how would folks know? My feeling is the app is probably going away through attrition.

 

Al

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Yeah I haven't seen anything from them in months. They used to be quite active here on the list. So one message a month or so would be nice just to let us know that IOS 13 support is on their list of things to do. It comes out next week, so people will be upgrading.

On 9/11/2019 11:07 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

That maybe true, but Costa and Ashley were the ones who started this and the Flicktype group, if they feel they can’t keep up the communication part then at least they should say so.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:10 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

On the other hand, I am using the app store version of FlickType which is working perfectly so at this time there is no need for an update.

I have never received any email from any other app about its development, including those I have been a beta tester for.

Currently I am beta testing the NFB Newsline app and I get no communication from them other than what I receive through Test Flight. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:53 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Agreed, the whole new baby thing is getting old. If you are going to run a business and have a family you need to do both.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:50 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

If they wants people to continue/renew their subscriptions they better post a little update and somewhat of a roadmap as to their intentions. My subscription renewal is also coming up and with Apple’s slide keyboard I have a feeling one can learn to become pretty efficient as well and it requires neither a subscription nor the installation of a third-party keyboard.

 

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:19 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription

 

Hello everyone,

 

I just sent Kosta an email asking for information on the status of flicktype.

 

Hopefully, Kosta or Ashley will respond quickly.

 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 5:15 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hello All,

This is also something I’ve been considering. Communication has become nonexistent by email. I don’t expect constant updates, but a brief update maybe once a month.

I appreciate this app. Along with the dedication from Kosta and Ashley. However, I’m not on social media to do update communication. That won’t be changing.

My annual renewal is Oct. 16th. Would be nice to know the current and further vision on the platform.

Best,

JP


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:43 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I agree completely 

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.


On Sep 11, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,

I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face. 

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

 


On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.