What is that feature called?

Daniel McGee

Hi fellow flick typers.

Using the original Fleksy as an example here. What is that feature called where you enter part of a word manually but know the rest of the spelling for it and by applying the rest of the pattern for a given word, it is entered upon swiping right for completion.

I hope that makes sense.

Have noticed that: flicktype classic is able to do this. Where as the new flicktype container app and its use in all other apps doesn't have this functionality built in.

Again, hoping this makes some sense. If not, please do let me know and I would be more than happy to provide an example or two.

Kind regards


Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.