Re: Have you received my yearly subscription yet?

Daniel McGee

Update folks: have received the apple email today confirming my yearly subscription. Not sure why it took this long but there you go.

Regards

Daniel

On 4 Oct 2018, at 23:17, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

That's nice of you to check in about payment, smile. Chuck is correct, we are not able to see if your purchase went through, but your assumption about your password prompt sounds correct to me. Apple should send you an email confirmation soon confirming your FlickType subscription.

Super appreciate all your support over these months!

Warmly,