Re: Do you have an Apple Watch? #poll

Hi Harry,

As jean-Philippe said, “Click on the link that says  send me a link to login and you will be done”.

If you click on this link check your email accounts to see which account received the email, then click on the link in the email and you will be logged in without even having to enter a password. You can then update the password if you wish for future use.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Harry Bell via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:21 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Do you have an Apple Watch? #poll

How do I find out which of my email addresses I used to sign up to groups.Io?

On 13 Oct 2018, at 08:10, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Harry, it's not that hard.

Click on the link that says  send me a link to login and you will be done.

Best,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 13/10/2018 à 08:57, Harry Bell via Groups.Io a écrit :

I do have a series 4 watch, but when i followed the link from your email to go to the poll, keychain logged me in but the site told me im not subscribed with that email address! Too complicated, i give up.

Harry

On 12 Oct 2018, at 23:47, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Do you have an Apple Watch?