Re: Watch app

At this time there is nothing you can do with a keyboard on the Ample Watch, so there is no reason to install it.

Kosta send out an experimental keyboard only to see if people could actually type with it, which I could.
Now he needs to develop an app which could take the text and export it to other Apple Watch apps.

I am sure kosta will figure something soon.😎 Apple

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 10, 2018, at 8:42 AM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I know this is relatively new, so what issues do you think may make using Flicktype on the watch difficult? Only have had my first watch for a short time. Thought of pudding the beta on the watch. Any thoughts on doing it?

Thanks for your advice.

Best,
Eileen