But I do a lot of day trading, something I couldn't do before the iPhone, and I fine a need to be in constant communication to stay one step ahead.😎

I just thought of another reason to have flicktype on my Apple Watch... Its a cool new gadget, that even my fat cat sighted friends won't have.👍

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 12:28 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I guess if you have an Apple Watch with cellular you may occasionally have only the watch and not your phone, but really how often do people leave their phones at home. Then of course there is the issue regarding that urge that one always has to look at an incoming email or text and reply. I don’t know how old you are, Chuck, but I’m 51 and grew up in a time when back in Germany we had a relatively large house on our farm where 4 generations of the family lived together and we had a landline with 1 single rotary phone in the entire house, later on (probably in the 80’s) my parents had an extension in the bedroom, but there was no answering machine or anything like that so if somebody called and nobody was there to answer then they would just have to call back. I more and more find it refreshing to leave my phone in the bedroom when my wife and I have breakfast or dinner or to simply ignore an incoming call while we eat and if I receive an email or text and I can’t reply just in that moment then so be it, the world goes on.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 11:19 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Watch app

Hello,

I doubt I would ever write a long email on the FlickType watch app, but there have been some times when I needed to reply to a message or email and did not feel comfortable dictating my response in public.

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Good luck, Kosta, but for me there are things which make sense and things which don’t make sense and I’m sorry to say that a keyboard for a tiny screen like the Apple Watch doesn’t make sense to me.

That is what dictation is for, but then again I’m open to being surprised although I just can;’t see myself writing a long email to somebody using my Apple Watch.

Regards,

Sieghard