Re: Watch app

Tyler Wood

Hi,

This isn't only for writing long emails. How can one input a password to a wireless network? If I know there's wireless network at a friends house and I don't want to bring my phone, especially now that the watch has background audio apps like audible, outcast, etc, I can leave it at home. It would be slow, more than likely, but doable. And what if dictation just refuses to get a word added properly? It won't let you delete that last word. It has to be the entire thing all at once, so I'd have to dictate all over again. That's probably my biggest pet peeve. Of course, I could be doing something very wrong.

On 08-Oct-2018 11:14 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

Good luck, Kosta, but for me there are things which make sense and things which don’t make sense and I’m sorry to say that a keyboard for a tiny screen like the Apple Watch doesn’t make sense to me.

That is what dictation is for, but then again I’m open to being surprised although I just can;’t see myself writing a long email to somebody using my Apple Watch.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 8:50 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Watch app

Hello,

Kosta is working on a highly experimental watch app, that at this time actually can not do anything because the watch does not support any type of keyboards.☹️

He is looking for work arounds and hopes to develop the first keyboard for the visually impaired to be used on the apple watch!

I assume it will work like the demo version of flicktype where we will type in text and then export it to other apps, which will work fine for me.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

Hold up, what app for the apple watch?

If there is an actual keyboard this is going to be a life changer for me. Wow!

On 08-Oct-2018 10:33 AM, Ken Clarkg wrote:

How do you get that new app for the Apple Watch where you get it thank you Ken