Re: Watch app

Paula Page

But it would be great not to have to dictate a short message sometimes, I’m looking forward to if the app can be developed for the watch successfully

Paula !

On 8 Oct 2018, at 17:14, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Good luck, Kosta, but for me there are things which make sense and things which don’t make sense and I’m sorry to say that a keyboard for a tiny screen like the Apple Watch doesn’t make sense to me.
That is what dictation is for, but then again I’m open to being surprised although I just can;’t see myself writing a long email to somebody using my Apple Watch.

Regards,
Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io<hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 8:50 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Watch app

Hello,
Kosta is working on a highly experimental watch app, that at this time actually can not do anything because the watch does not support any type of keyboards.☹️

He is looking for work arounds and hopes to develop the first keyboard for the visually impaired to be used on the apple watch!

I assume it will work like the demo version of flicktype where we will type in text and then export it to other apps, which will work fine for me.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

Hold up, what app for the apple watch?

If there is an actual keyboard this is going to be a life changer for me. Wow!

On 08-Oct-2018 10:33 AM, Ken Clarkg wrote:

How do you get that new app for the Apple Watch where you get it thank you Ken