Re: Watch app

I doubt I would ever write a long email on the FlickType watch app, but there have been some times when I needed to reply to a message or email and did not feel comfortable dictating my response in public.

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Good luck, Kosta, but for me there are things which make sense and things which don’t make sense and I’m sorry to say that a keyboard for a tiny screen like the Apple Watch doesn’t make sense to me.

That is what dictation is for, but then again I’m open to being surprised although I just can;’t see myself writing a long email to somebody using my Apple Watch.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 8:50 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Watch app

Hello,

Kosta is working on a highly experimental watch app, that at this time actually can not do anything because the watch does not support any type of keyboards.☹️

He is looking for work arounds and hopes to develop the first keyboard for the visually impaired to be used on the apple watch!

I assume it will work like the demo version of flicktype where we will type in text and then export it to other apps, which will work fine for me.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

Hold up, what app for the apple watch?

If there is an actual keyboard this is going to be a life changer for me. Wow!

On 08-Oct-2018 10:33 AM, Ken Clarkg wrote:

How do you get that new app for the Apple Watch where you get it thank you Ken