Re: Watch app

Kosta is working on a highly experimental watch app, that at this time actually can not do anything because the watch does not support any type of keyboards.☹️

He is looking for work arounds and hopes to develop the first keyboard for the visually impaired to be used on the apple watch!
I assume it will work like the demo version of flicktype where we will type in text and then export it to other apps, which will work fine for me.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 8, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

Hold up, what app for the apple watch?

If there is an actual keyboard this is going to be a life changer for me. Wow!

On 08-Oct-2018 10:33 AM, Ken Clarkg wrote:
How do you get that new app for the Apple Watch where you get it thank you Ken