Re: Demo versus the full version

leonard morris

I think I should’ve been more clear I would suppose. I purchased the annual subscription but it’s my understanding it stays as a demo for seven days when the demo is finished I was asking what will the screen look like or what do I need to do anything?

On Oct 4, 2018, at 7:33 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hi Leonard,
I am not sure I understood your question correctly, but if you do not buy the app, the demo will still be available. What you pay for is the ability to use flick type as a Third party keyboard in all applications.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 04/10/2018 à 13:21, leonard morris a écrit :
After the demo of this app,., what will appear when the seven days expire.?