Re: Have you received my yearly subscription yet?

Chuck Dean

Hello Daniel,
All subscriptions are between you and Apple. To see your Apple subscriptions, go to the App Store, and in the upper right-hand cornerg double tap on my account. Now, double tap on your name. Now flick down until you hear subscriptions. Double tap. Here you should be able to see the status of all your subscription on the Apple phone.
I hope this helps

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 4, 2018, at 10:28 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and Ashley. Have made the changes  in my subscription settings from monthly to yearly support for you both in the development of the Flicktype keyboard.

Am feeling slightly concerned that   you haven't gotten my payment for the yearly subscription  fee yet. Does it take Apple a while to  change the subscription and the money from my  account to yours?

As of today: 4th October, I did get another pop up password prompt when opening the Flicktype app. This is also the day where my FlickType subscription renewed. So am thinking this could potentially be something to do with changing from monthly to yearly. Anyway, went ahead and typed in my password and so far, all seems ok.

If you could let me know if you received my subscription payment, that'll be great! Will also keep you posted if I get an Apple invoice about it and will let you know.

Regards

Daniel