Have you received my yearly subscription yet?

Daniel McGee

Hi Kosta and Ashley. Have made the changes in my subscription settings from monthly to yearly support for you both in the development of the Flicktype keyboard.

Am feeling slightly concerned that you haven't gotten my payment for the yearly subscription fee yet. Does it take Apple a while to change the subscription and the money from my account to yours?

As of today: 4th October, I did get another pop up password prompt when opening the Flicktype app. This is also the day where my FlickType subscription renewed. So am thinking this could potentially be something to do with changing from monthly to yearly. Anyway, went ahead and typed in my password and so far, all seems ok.

If you could let me know if you received my subscription payment, that'll be great! Will also keep you posted if I get an Apple invoice about it and will let you know.

Regards

Daniel