Re: Possible App Functioning Problem with My Banking APP

There are some known issues when using flicktype in financial apps.
I prefer to switch to the ios keyboard before I open any financial apps, just to be on the safe side.

Btw, Kosta is aware of these problems and is working on a solution.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 3, 2018, at 1:53 PM, Leo Bissonnette <leo.bissonnette@...> wrote:

Hello,

Today I was working with my Son-in-Law on my iPhone as he was helping me with banking.

When he opened the banking app he became concerned about what  on the screen. He described the screen as being dark/black with a white keyboard. So, we backed away and did the banking from the Mac.

Other apps gave him a similar look.

Wondering if anything happened after I updated to iOS 12.

Has anyone reported a similar problem. My use of the FlickType APP with VoiceOver certainly doesn’t give a sense of any problem.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Leo

Leo
Leo A. Bissonnette, Ph.D.