Re: Possible App Functioning Problem with My Banking APP

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

I can’t actually see why that would be a problem? I’m guessing that Flicktype has the choice of a dark background for low vision users, but I can’t see why you couldn’t just use it in the same way.

Paula

On 3 Oct 2018, at 21:53, Leo Bissonnette <leo.bissonnette@...> wrote:

Hello,

Today I was working with my Son-in-Law on my iPhone as he was helping me with banking.

When he opened the banking app he became concerned about what on the screen. He described the screen as being dark/black with a white keyboard. So, we backed away and did the banking from the Mac.

Other apps gave him a similar look.

Wondering if anything happened after I updated to iOS 12.

Has anyone reported a similar problem. My use of the FlickType APP with VoiceOver certainly doesn’t give a sense of any problem.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Leo

Leo
Leo A. Bissonnette, Ph.D.