Re: Half screen mode in message app

When I am sending a message, once I finish typing I tap in the text field to listen to what I have typed, then flick right to find the send button. Then I double tap to send.
I hope this helps,

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 2, 2018, at 6:34 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Dear Flicktypes,

Even though halfscreen mode works very well on my phone, I cannot find the sand button in Message, which is odd because I can find it on Facebook or mail. But then each application as its own design doesn't it.

So in fact, I find myself more comfortable in fullscreen mode and dismissing Flick type when messages Ready to be sent.

All the best,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com