Re: Disappearing text

Harry Bell

Thanks, Ashley!
Text is no longer disappearing, you are right!
As for dismissing keyboard accidentally by swiping down with one finger while cycling through suggested words while typing, yes, I do find this a real problem on the iPhone XS, I do still find this a real problem. Obviously, removing the one finger swipe down gesture for this model of phone would help me, but you should check with a few others using the new phones before doing anything too drastic!.
Cheers
Harry

On 1 Oct 2018, at 22:57, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Harry, it sounds like the issue is no longer happening with the disappearing text but you're having trouble with the sensitivity on your new device? There should be no difference between the beta versions and the App Store version, other than the App Store versions are the most stable beta versions that we end up pushing to the App Store. The newest device we have is a X, so we're not able to test for ourselves. I'm wondering if we need to add the option to remove the dismiss keyboard gesture for the newer devices. Does it feel as though that would help with this issue?

Kimberly, I wanted to make sure you've restarted your devices recently? I want to make sure I am understanding your issue if you accidentally touch the screen when typing all your text is cleared? Are you using the demo tab in the app or the system-wide keyboard? Any other instructions you can provide to reproduce your issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!