Re: Changing k eyboard problem

Harry Bell

I have just had another problem: I opened my Halifax banking app on my iPhone XS and tried to make a payment to someone. When the text edit field came along to enter the amount, the FlickType keyboard (App Store version with subscription) came up. I started typing numbers but the first tap (as so often) did not register so when I realised I’d typed £00 instead of £100, I tried swiping left to delete but the cursor just jumped back up the page. So tgen I tried changing the keyboard to the iOS by swiping up, but I simply could not get the gesture to work. I never had this problem with my iPhone 7 Plus. I had to quit the app, reply to an email, where I could change out of FlickType and tgen go back into the banking app where I did not have this time to grapple with the FlickType keyboard. Somehow, it is not working well on iPhone XS for me!
Harry

On 27 Sep 2018, at 20:21, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Congrats on the new phone, Harry! Will you please let us know more details so we can reproduce the issue? Are you running the same iOS and FlickType version that you were running on your previous device? What are those version numbers? Was this issue present from the very first time you tried running FlickType on the new device? Does the test disappear if you use the dismiss keyboard button instead of the gesture?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Harry Bell <ubupanoramix@...> wrote:

Since getting by new iPhone XS I've noticed that if I type a message using
Flicktype and dismiss the keyboard with a one finger flick down, the text just
disappears!