Re: Problems upgrading from the demo version

MariaRosa Chapman

HI Chuck.
thanks.

Maria

On 28 Sep 2018, at 7:23 pm, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Just leave it alone. When you install a beta version from test flight, it will over write the app store version.
There is no need to install the beta at this time, as the beta and app store versions are the same.

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 28, 2018, at 12:18 AM, MariaRosa Chapman <bubbygirl1972@...> wrote:

HI.

i was able to upgrade successfully.

What should i do with the app store version of flick type now that i have upgraded.  Should I delete it, or just leave it where it is?

thanks.

Maria

On 28 Sep 2018, at 8:01 am, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hmm what happens when you click on one of the subscription options? Does it ask you for your password or ID, or does it say something about the beta?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 12:53 PM, George Cham wrote:

However, I get a active status when I select upgrade.