Re: Disappearing text

Harry Bell

One thing I've just tracked down is that, on the new iPhone XS, when I flick down to select an alternative to the word suggested by FlickType, that is when even a very slight hesitation at the end of the swipe down is interpreted by FlickType as a dismiss keyboard command. This does not happen on my iPad nor did it ever happen on the old iPhone 7 plus. This may mean that the iPhone XS screen is more sensitive? Anyway, that is one problem explained!
Cheers

Harry

On 27 Sep 2018, at 20:21, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Congrats on the new phone, Harry! Will you please let us know more details so we can reproduce the issue? Are you running the same iOS and FlickType version that you were running on your previous device? What are those version numbers? Was this issue present from the very first time you tried running FlickType on the new device? Does the test disappear if you use the dismiss keyboard button instead of the gesture?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Harry Bell <ubupanoramix@...> wrote:

Since getting by new iPhone XS I've noticed that if I type a message using
Flicktype and dismiss the keyboard with a one finger flick down, the text just
disappears!