Re: Disappearing text

Harry Bell

Curious, I cannot reproduce the disappearing text, but I'll keep checking. On my old iPhone I was using the beta but on this iPhone XS I'm using the standard app store version. What I do notice are:
When starting to write new text, I'm never sure whether the first tap on the keyboard is entered. Mostly it simply causes the keyboard to announce Flicktype instead of entering the first letter I'd tapped.
I'm finding it much harder to use the single finger flick down to dismiss the keyboard, so I'm using the dismiss button more. I keep finding that I've dismissed the keyboard when just tried to tap a letter, which is annoying and never happened when using the beta on my old phone. I'll update you if I find out what is causing these problems.
Thanks
Harry

On 27 Sep 2018, at 20:21, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Congrats on the new phone, Harry! Will you please let us know more details so we can reproduce the issue? Are you running the same iOS and FlickType version that you were running on your previous device? What are those version numbers? Was this issue present from the very first time you tried running FlickType on the new device? Does the test disappear if you use the dismiss keyboard button instead of the gesture?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Harry Bell <ubupanoramix@...> wrote:

Since getting by new iPhone XS I've noticed that if I type a message using
Flicktype and dismiss the keyboard with a one finger flick down, the text just
disappears!