From: 20011337540n behalf of
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 5:16 am
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Problems upgrading from the demo version

Hi Leonard, George,

Thanks for the support, means a lot to us! No need to remove the beta version when you update to the store version, but you do need to be on the store version to upgrade to the subscription. When you search for FlickType on the App Store, actually click on FlickType and go to the App page and then press download to ensure you get the App Store version. Once you download the app from the App Store, go to the upgrade screen and you will have two options available 1) 1-week trial, then monthly, and 2) 1-week trial, then yearly. You do not need to click restore at the top right, instead simply click on which of the two subscriptions you'd like to sign up for. Once you click on the option you'd like, Apple's standard payment agreement prompt should pop up asking for your password or your touch ID after following the prompt you should be subscribed.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Warmly,
Ashley