Re: Failed to load page

Hi Harry,

We were diligently working hard to figure out what was going on with the welcome screen, not sure if you saw our Twitter poll but thanks for following up with the parental control information because we weren't gathering leads on our own. I saw you also posted about a crash, I'll follow up on that thread directly.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:14 PM, Harry Bell wrote:

The text I’d typed with FlickType seems to have disappeared! I said that
after installing today’s update and restarting, I’m still getting that
Failed to load page message popping up on the Welcome screen of the app on
both iPad 2018 and iPhone XS