Re: Contractions and other difficult words

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

Hi, mostly, these are already in Flicktype’s dictionary. So if you type the word without the apostrophe, it will give you the option of a word with an apostrophe, if that makes sense. For example, if you type dont,the first option that comes up is usually don’t. Hope that makes sense.

Paula

On 27 Sep 2018, at 03:09, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote:

Hello. Does anybody have good strategies on how to enter words with apostrophes in them?
Words such as we’re and can’t? I am just starting out on my practice, so if anyone has tips on other difficult things to enter, I would love to know.